My Review of The Venture Bros. Baseball Tee

>> Friday, September 17, 2010

Originally submitted at Adult Swim Shop

America's favorite pastime is about to get the holy hell beaten out of it by this Brock-themed Venture Bros. Baseball T-shirt. Featuring a completely badass portrait of everyone's favorite mulleted bodyguard to proudly display over your assumedly barrel-like chest, this shirt is a must for ...
Brock-a-licious.
By Holly from Very Venture Vodcast from Gainesville, Florida on 9/17/2010
4out of 5
Fit: Feels true to size
Length: Feels true to length
Pros: Great Colors, Awe-inspiring, Soft, Versatile, Stylish
Cons: Tight in the neck
Best Uses: Casual Wear, Wear to conventions
Describe Yourself: Classic, Trendy, Eclectic, Casual
This shirt is great. My only complaint is that it's REALLY cut for men, and I'm a lady. So it's weird in the armpits and the front comes up really high around the neck. It's also kind of long, but I like that about the shirt. I wore it to Dragon*Con and saw Doc Hammer and he told me the same things irked him, but that he loved the shirt. Which was awesome.


My cohost & I (Very Venture Vodcast) & Doc Hammer.

Tags: Picture of Product, DragonCon, Very Venture Vodcast, Doc Hammer

0 comments:

About This Blog

It's awesome. 'Nuff said.

  © Free Blogger Templates Wild Birds by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP